If you want to rank any site, I mean any site no matter the competition level on Google, I would say this is the last guide you will ever need. Know why?
You’re going to watch me dominate a niche on google using a little SEO strategy called LINK-WHEEL. For the next few weeks, I would be ranking two of my sites on the biggest search engine in the world using tips an average person like me can use.
This challenge is to prove to you my friends that link wheel works, depending on the approach taken. I love to test ideas and this is one of them. Together, we will both see that any theory whatever have to be proven before accepted.
Can we roll? Oh yeah! So what in the heavens is a link wheel? I hear someone ask!
WHAT IS A LINKWHEEL?
A linkwheel is just an arrangement of links in a way that makes them looks like a normal everyday wheel you see on your motor bikes and your bicycles. The settings or the arrangements of this links earned them the name, LINKWHEEL.
So, what does a wheel contain? They contain spokes. Oh yes! If you look at the typical motor bike wheel, you will notice that there are rods that are arranged in a particular regular order right? Those are what we call spokes. In our case, the spokes are the link where as the LINKWHEEL is the structure.
Before I go on, here’s the sites I will be ranking and some things about each of them.
The two sites above were acquired around december last year and I didn’t get around doing anything with them. Now is their time to RANK!
WHAT IS MY GOAL?
1. My goal is that at the end of this challenge, we all will be able to rank highly in the search engine and get reward for quality content.
2. To show you guys and gal that everything is possible. Do not accept a theory untill it is tested out. Test all things yourself. Don’t fall for ‘gurus that don’t do what they preach.
With that said,
HOW AM I GOING TO BUILD THE WHEEL?
The first thing is to access my competition level (I’ll discuss this later). But just note that these sites I’m trying to rank are niche sites. Traffic is moderate and competition is not too fierce.
Another interesting thing to note is that the domains are all .info names. I’ve heard many theories about how bad this pretty cherries are but this challenge will help ‘rubbish’ that claim. So here will we:-)
PROPERTIES OF THE LINKWHEEL STRUCTURE
1. Each initial spoke will contain original well written article. Why? I want to promote the sites and I don’t want my ‘new buyers’ to read junk! They’ve got better things to do with their time other than waste it with a poorly written content site.
2. Each site will have 5 main spokes (link) attached to it. I’ll explain below.
3. Article writing will be outsourced for efficiency. Time is money!
4. I intend seeing results almost immediately but at least 4-6 weeks before I can begin to open champagn over my success.
TENACITY IS NEEDED WITH ALL THINGS IN THIS WORLD INCLUDING MAKING MONEY AND RANKING SITES!
HOW TO CREATE THE LINKWHEELS
1. Write 6 original articles or rewrite articles in my own words.
2. Create 5 web 2.0 sites….I think I’m hearing someone ask what’s a web 2.0 site right? Okay.
Web 2.0 are simply new generation sites that allow users to create content on them. Examples are WordPress, blogger, ezinearticles, squidoo, hubpages…got the idea?
3. One article will be posted on each web 2.0 site.
4. The newly updated article will be pinged using free pinging services. (if there’s any question, please ask in the comment.)
5. The articles will be spun (spin) by humans and then posted on vast amount of article directories to create backlink for our backlink.
The main idea is to create indirect backlink to my main sites so that their search engine ranking can increase or simply dominate. With the setup, this will be very possible because the most important things search engines look for are;
1. Quality content
2. Vast arrays of backlinks from different IPs’
THAT SAID, THIS IS HOW I’M GOING TO LINK THEM TO CREATE THE DESIRED RESULTS.
1. They are five articles. Namely
The six will be posted on the main site.
Next thing is to post each article on one web 2.0 site. Example.
If you’ve been with me till point, congrats because the work has just started!
Submit ‘article 1 to site 1 till you get to 5.
N.B- Each article will contain 2 outbound links which will be the keywords we’re targetting. Ones that sorted, we can proceed.
Article 1 on site 1 will link to my main site with my anchor text, then it will link to site 2 with another anchor text….
The process will continue till Article 5 links to my main site. Please make sure that article 5 does not link back to article 1 for this experiment.
If you got here, CONGRATUALATIONS. I’ll continue the process and do a video to simplify things….
Please ask your questions…..